Monday, December 28, 2015

Super Hero Party

Sometimes a cringe at having a party at the local party spot. But my son was set on it and really sometimes they aren't all that bad. The challenge was getting enough time to turn the boring rooms into something cute and work around their food restrictions. 
 
My son wanted a super Hero Party.  I found lots of cute things on Oriental Trading. Including the capes and masks, the stand-ups and the tablecloths. 
Oriental Trading Super Hero Supplies

I found really cool printables from Anders Ruff. I used these for centerpieces and to put on the back of the capes. Anders Ruff Super Hero

I made cute Super hero bags to hold the thank you loot and goodies. 



More photos of the party below





3 comments:

John Hardy said...

I am very happy to read this one. Happy birthday little super hero. I will share with my friends. Now it's time to avail Roofing Services in Wayne for more information.

Expertessays.co.uk said...

Happy to read such a wonderful blog and I appreciate the hard work.

expert essay writing

Assignment Help Online said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment