Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Time Kids Table






Spring Time Kids Table




I've started working on my kids spring time table. Any time I decorate a table for my kids I use things that are easy to clean, sturdy and fun. I started by creating the floral centerpiece. Start to finish. this cost under $15 to make and maybe took 15 min.




1. All items were purchase from Michaels. I started with 4 Large felt flowers, 4 large flowers with stems, green Easter grass, floral foam and the picket fence base.



2. Pull the flowers from their stems and glue them to the center of each felt flower. Then Take the stem and glue each one to the back of the felt flowers.



3. Fill the inside of the picket fence container with the floral foam. Stick each flower into the foam.



4. Cover with green grass to hide floral foam.






To finish my table. I used a plastic floral tablecloth. Multi-colored flower chargers, bright colored place mats, plastic Easter plates and finished with spring napkins and napkin rings.





To the center I added a few colorful lanterns, springtime garland, a flower table runner, and place card holders folder bright colored flowers.

Bring on Spring!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment