Sunday, March 13, 2011

Woodland Forest Party

So, Tyson my six year old has decided that he wanted to scrap the Transformer party and opted for an outdoor/ Woodland party. So, I have been racking my brain and searching the web for great ideas to pull this off. I have all the games planned, the location ( renting a pavilion at the lake) and now working on decor. I wanted to share some of the great photos I have found of some amazing parties.

I love the use of moss and tree branches! Definitely will be incorporating that into our party. Be sure to check out karaspartyideas.blogspot.com for more amazing parties!

Cupcake holders like this can be found on etsy for around $30. Or for a more budget friendly option, create your owl!

The Woodland theme is a little difficult to find party supplies for. Get creative and create your own. The boxes can be found at any local craft or party store. Use a cricut ( which I purchased today) or embellish with stickers from your local craft store.

Love the use of wood for party trays! These can also be found on etsy along with wood place card holders, which I just ordered.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I love your decor!! Can you please tell me where you got the wooden looking flower pots? I"ve searched etsy and have had no luck. Thank you.

The Princess Book Club said...

We are hosting a Holistic Party based on the books, "Daily Dose of Decisions" & "Daily Dose of Determination" -Melanie Bonita. Your party ideas will go perfectly! Than you so much for sharing. ThePrincessBookClub@yahoo.com

UNKNOWN said...

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! 구글상위노출

Post a Comment